My cultural experience - Li Rong " VOLUNTEER EXPERIENCE IN BUSAN SOUTH KOREA "


My cultural experience - Li Rong " VOLUNTEER EXPERIENCE IN BUSAN SOUTH KOREA "


Nowadays, many Taiwanese people will go to Korea for sightseeing. That the reason why I want to visit this amazing place. AS HOME CAFE & HOSTEL However, instead of coming here for wondering for several days, I chose to stay in the language cafe as an working exchanger. That enables me to learn and know more about Korean culture. The food here is wonderful. What’s more, you are going to hear a lot of Korean pop music on the street. That makes me begin to listen them from now on. My adventure in Korean will last forever and Busan will be my third home.



I will never forget ASHOME FAMILY FOREVER ~

Comments

  1. I very interesting about that. But I don't know how to contact to As home languages cafe

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My cultural experience - Jacob ' Volunteering experience in Busan South Korea '

AsHome Details - Swedish VOLUNTEER IN BUSAN SOUTH KOREA

Brand New Language Cafe " INTERNSHIP & VOLUNTEERING IN BUSAN SOUTH KOREA